Security Service Federal Credit Union Member Relationship Representative-Aurora in Aurora, Colorado
Security Service Federal Credit Union is excited to hire a motivated sales and service oriented professional driven to serve members through enthusiasm and expertise. Our Member Relationship Representatives (MRR) educate our members on how to reach their financial goals while providing superior service in an ever changing branch environment. If you're seeking a challenging career opportunity where you can make a daily difference in people's lives, then this job may be for you. Advance your career at Security Service Federal Credit Union, one of the largest credit unions in the nation and help us become "America's Best". All we're missing is you!
As an MRR, you will work one on one with our members and be responsible for:
- Providing a consultative sales approach to meet our member's financial needs by proactively identifying opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell beneficial products and services.
- Fostering a teamwork attitude to ensure all credit union goals and objectives are achieved.
- Independently processing a variety of transactions and opening accounts, IRA's, CD's, processing loan applications and more.
- Authorizing, approving, and researching transactions; performing overrides, approving check holds, and making check cashing decisions.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Minimum 1 year experience in assessing and meeting customer needs through customer service or cash operations. Financial institution experience preferred.
- Ability to work a varying schedule including most Saturdays.
- Flexibility to work on the high-volume sales and cash side of the business while providing a high level of service to our members.
- Excellent communication skills and a professional demeanor to confidently speak to members and process their transactions in a confidential manner.
- Competitive salary, based on prior, related experience.
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting.
- Free gym membership and award-winning wellness program.
- Company-paid medical insurance for full-time employees.
We are an EEO/AA/M/F employer that hires veterans and those with disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled