Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
2-PT Black Jack Dealers
Job Code: 2975
Division: The Lodge and Gilpin Casinos
Location: BLACK HAWK, CO US
Travel Involved: None
Job Type: Part Time / Tiempo Medio
Job Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education: High School or equivalent
Category: Casino Dealer
Compensation: 4.76 - 4.76 USD
Deals Blackjack and other
variation poker games proficiently and professionally. Ensures that
all rules and regulation of the Colorado Division of Gaming and House
rules are being implemented. Provides the highest level of player service and assists the
floor supervisor when needed
* Responsible for the accuracy of fills and
* Ensure the safety and security of employees
* Responsible for accurately dealing all
games in the pit.
* Analyzing customer play, cheating scams,
and unusual or suspicious variations of
* Provide excellent customer service skills
and communication skills.
* Must have dealing experience and knowledge
of Gaming regulations and
* Ensure that guests are provided with
optimum service at all times.
* Adhere to all department/company policies
* Analyze guest alcohol
* Ensure all guests are of legal age to
participate in limited gaming.
* Replace and sort cards as needed.
* Inventory and table
predictable attendance is an essential function of your
* Other related
duties including but not limited to complying with the following;
Colorado Limited Gaming Act, Colorado Gaming Rules and
Regulations, Colorado Internal Control Minimum Procedures, Colorado
Liquor and Beer Codes, Federal requirements for Anti-Money
Laundering, Company Policies, and IRS reporting.
* Other duties as assigned
by Floor Supervisor and Manager.
* Attendance of mandatory
Knowledge, Skill and
* Must be fluent in
* Must possess a valid Colorado Gaming
* Must have strong communication skills.
* Must be able to deal all games offered in
the Blackjack pit area.
Education or Formal
* High School Diploma or Equivalent Work Experience
* Alcohol Beverage Control
* Dealing experience or schooling in all games in the
Material and Equipment Directly Used:
* Automatic dealer shufflers.
* While performing the
duties of this job, the employee is required to stand 100% of the
time with the exception of breaks. The working environment is usually
loud and stressful at times. The employee’s auditory range and vision must be
good. When dealing
cards, a repetitive motion is required. Must be able to work at 8100 ft in
* This job description is not intended to be an
exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications
associated with this job.