MYR Group Inc. Administrative Assistant in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Are you the glue that keeps the office together? Do you enjoy supporting multiple managers and departments with a variety of tasks? Do you seek a fast paced, energetic office environment Then a new career as an Administrative Assistant in Colorado Springs, CO awaits you!
Sturgeon Electric Company, Inc., named a Top Workplace for 5 consecutive years by The Denver Post is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for it’s office in COlorado Springs. Since 1912 Sturgeon Electric has been providing comprehensive electrical construction services to clients throughout the western United States. Why work for Sturgeon Electric? Our highly competitive benefits package is a great start! Our Administrative Assistants receive excellent benefits including: medical, dental & vision insurance, paid vacation & holidays, company paid life insurance and a 401K. If you were to ask our Administrative Assistants across the country why they like working for Sturgeon Electric, chances are they would say, “Because of the people. We help each other out.” There’s a “we’re all in this together” mentality that prevails.
What are you waiting for? Build yourself with us!
Administrative Assistant Duties:
- Management of Contracts/subcontracts
- Time Entry
- Monthly billing / Accounting tasks
- Various data entry and file management
- Various tasks working with Excel worksheets
- Administrative support for multiple Project Managers
- Various reports and additional tasks as needed
- Additional duties as assigned
- Understand and comply with the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and other industry-specific professional and ethical conduct standards, if applicable
Administrative Assistant Skills/Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years experience with contracting or construction office background preferred
- Prior experience working with contracts and or insurance preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient with payroll entries
- Experience with JD Edwards preferred
- Logic with numbers
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to support multiple managers
- Positive attitude and team player
Salary commensurate with experience.
Apply at: www.myrgroup.com. Complete work history OR resume attachment is a must to be considered for employment. If you require an accommodation to complete the online application, please call our Employment Hotline at 1-855-635-1321.
MYR Group Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Job Type: Admin - Clerical
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 7/17/20177/17/2017