AspenPointe Manager, Recovery Services in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Auto req ID 922BR
Posting Title Manager, Recovery Services
Req Type Exempt
Employment Status Full-Time
Job Description Job Summary:
Facilitates the Recovery Services Team with a focus on a customer-centered, cost-effective, innovative model of care that is sustainable. Provides management and leadership for the day-to-day operations of Recovery Services Department including clinic based and community based programs.
• Monitors systems and processes to ensure fidelity to care and evidenced-based practices; fosters an environment of accountable care practices, to include individualized client care, utilization management, access to care and productivity; promotes collaboration and cross-systems strategic planning, reviewing and aligning goals within and among networks.
• Continuously develops and scales therapeutic support programs to ensure clients with complex needs and multi-agency involvement, benefit from a coordinated care plan across internal programs, community-based agencies and providers and develops an accountable team approach to clinical and administrative outcomes and quality care.
• Networks and interfaces with other leaders across the system and is available as a subject matter expert regarding recovery services…
• Responsible for the growth of the recovery services available to clients and ensuring services are relavent to client and organizational needs
• Master's Degree in counseling, social work, or related behavioral health field (M.A., M.S., MSW, MFT), or equivalent experience.
• Two years of documented management experience, or internal management experience with graduation from internal management training.
• Knowledge of managed care principles, best therapeutic practices, business and management theory and models, critical thinking and effective customer/employee service models in behavioral health care.
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to analyze statistical and financial data.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Advanced computer skills.
AspenPointe is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.
No. of Positions 1
Hours per Week 40
Work Schedule Hours can vary between 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Days of the week Mon - Fri
Address 875 West Moreno Avenue
City Colorado Springs