Native Hawaiian Veterans LLC Sensor Analyst - ENG V - 19283 - CO in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Native Hawaiian Veterans, LLC is a Native Hawaiian Owned, Service Disabled Veterans Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), SDB, SBA 8(a), MBE, UDBE, and EEO/W/M/Vet/Disabled Company that provides services, solutions, and products in the areas of Homeland Security, Emergency Management, Information Technology, Communication Equipment, Professional Staff Augmentation, Munitions and Explosives of Concern (MEC) Remediation, and Strategic Communications/Creative Services.
Our mission is to be a trusted partner earning customer loyalty while fostering growth and profitability for our Ohana and enriching our community.
We are seeking a Sensor Analyst to join our Ohana. This position will be located at Schriever AFB, Colorado Springs, CO.
Sensor Analyst to provide engineering support for the Modeling and Operations Software (MOS) Directorate Sensor Modeling Center (SMC) organization on the JRDC program at Schriever AFB, CO. The Analyst will work with a team of engineers and analysts on the development and implementation of a suite of sensor models used for element and system level analysis, and verification and validation of models and simulations. The analyst will work closely with systems engineers, software developers, and test engineers to provide algorithm analysis and data verification. The analyst will be responsible for analyzing the performance behavior and making comparisons to tactical system behavior, for SMC's two products - Open Systems Architecture Sensor Models (OSM) and Open Systems Architecture Signal Injector (OSI). The analyst will be a key representative for interfacing with product stakeholders and customers to provide analysis and integration support. The analyst will coordinate element and system-level performance parameters across multiple organizations within MDA and provide analysis and quick-turn support for multiple events including performance assessments, digital simulation events, system development, risk reduction, ground/flight tests and mission planning. The analyst will support integration of the OSM and OSI with existing system simulation frameworks, performance models and algorithms, command and control models, and threat models.The analyst will provide imaginative, thorough, and practicable technical solutions to a wide range of complex problems that are consistent with organization objectives. The analyst will create presentations that describe and demonstrate advanced algorithms as implemented in OSM and OSI for a variety of audiences. The analyst will work in conjunction with the government customer to support sensor model VV&A;, including confirming issues, determining impact, and providing a path forward.
- Bachelor's degree in physics, mathematics, or related engineering discipline and 25 years of related experience.
- Must have a strong analytical background including Monte Carlo analysis and statistical regression.
- Must have MATLAB fluency, including data visualization, scripting, and functional programming
- Must have an ability to read C++ code.
- Must have knowledge of radar fundamentals, including signal processing, target acquisition, and target tracking.
- Must be able to obtain a DoD Secret clearance and support occasional CONUS travel.
- Master's degree in physics, mathematics, or related engineering discipline and 20 years of related experience.
- Familiarity with Linux and/or Unix-based development.
- Knowledge of domain specific radar principles, including signal processing, target acquisition, target tracking, resource management, discrimination, and battle manager interfaces.
- Software development experience using C++ or another Object-Oriented language.
- Experience with using MySQL (or another SQL database) queries. Ability to read Ada code.
- Experience leading projects through the system engineering lifecycle, including SRR, PDR, CDR, and TRR.
- Experience with Agile software development processes.
- Modeling and simulation experience to include distributed simulations.
- Experience with software V&V; at the White Box and Black Box level.
- Technical leadership experience in a DoD contracting environment.
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Current DoD Secret clearance.
To apply for this position, please complete our online Employment Application form by visiting http://nativehawaiianveterans.applicantpro.com/jobs/. Only applicants that apply via our Employment Application will be considered.
Native Hawaiian Veterans, LLC is an EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled
Job Start/End Date: 26-Jun-2017 to 25-Aug-2017 (HST)
Location: Colorado Springs, CO, USA
Employment Type: Full Time