Vectrus Contracts Manager in Colorado
* POSITION SUMMARY: *
Responsible for contract management/administration,subcontract administration, and purchasing/procurement activities for the DiPSSIDIQ as well as all Task Orders under the DiPSS contract. Servesas the primary point of contact for all contractual communications with thecustomer, DCMA, DCAA audit, and Vectrus Systems Contracts and Legal Departments. Responsible for all oral and writtenrepresentations of the DiPSS contract, subcontract, and purchasing matters.
* MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES: *
1. Provides day-to-day oversight and supervision of thepreparation, execution, interpretation, and administration of contracts and subcontractsconsistent with contract terms and conditions, Federal laws and regulations,and corporate policies and procedures.
2. Manages contract modifications, proposal reviews, andnegotiations. Serves as the lead companyrepresentative in all DiPSS contract negotiations. Negotiates cost and contract terms with thecustomer. Ensures that negotiations aresuccessfully concluded.
3. Ensures that proposal plans and approaches of theTechnical/Management and Cost Volumes of proposals meet the contractual requirementsof the RFP, Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Department of StateAcquistion Regulation (DOSAR) and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS).
4. Coordinates with the ProjectManager to support cost proposal formulation; coordinates in developing Task Ordermanagement review presentations; coordinates final management approval; andvalidates proposals for submission.
5. Reviews terms and conditions of all contracts andsubcontracts to ensure compliance with all contractual and regulatoryrequirements, and for financial viability. Resolves contract interpretation disputes with customers andsubcontractors.
6. Assists Corporate headquarters with the negotiation andfinalization of Teaming Agreements and Non-Disclosure Agreements, and preparesresponses to FOIA requests, as required.
7. Serves as a primary company representative and maintains aclose working relationship with government POCs
8. Other Contract Management duties as assigned
* MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED: *
May be exposed to potentially hazardous conditions that require wear of Level III plus/IV Individual Body Armor with both front and back ballistic plates, ACH helmet, coveralls, safety equipment including safety glasses, reflective vests/belts, sound suppression devices, gloves, personnel cold weather gear, steel-toe boots and other identifiable special safety equipment deemed necessary for these requirements. May be required to push, pull and lift heavy equipment. Use of cell phones and/or radios to maintain contact and accountability of work activities.
* WORKING ENVIRONMENT: *
Work will be indoors and outdoors. Exposure to heat, cold, dust, noise, chemicals may occur. Overtime and shift work may be required depending on contractual needs. Employee must comply with all Federal, State and Local regulations and published Company work rules as well as written instructions. Task specific work environment training will be provided as required . Must be prepared to function in a wartime environment to support U. S. interests.
* PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES: *
Physical requirements may include lifting up to 35lb, team lifting up to 50lbs, climbing, extended sitting, or standing, stooping, stretching, and bending.
* MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: *
* Education/Certifications * :
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management,Marketing, or Accounting, or equivalent experience in contracts or financialmanagement
Contract administration of IDIQ programs of similar size andcomplexity to DIPSS.
Must be experienced in supporting, managing and negotiatingwith foreign subcontractors, preferrably contracts with the U.S. Department ofState.
Experience managing Task Orders employing Host Nation andOther Country National employees.
Additional training in contract law, FAR/DFAR, and CASpreferred.
CFCM Certification by National Contract Management Association(NCMA) is preferred.
* Experience * :
Minimum of five years’ relatedexperience, including a minimum of 3 years general experience providing Contractand Subcontract support for multiple award IDIQ contracts for life supportservices, facilities, logistics management
Must have a thorough workingknowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), DoD FAR Supplement(DFARS), contract law, and the RFP process.
* Knowledgeand Skills * :
Knowledge of various computerprograms required (ex: Word, Excel, etc.) and working experience withspreadsheets.
Knowledge of cost controls andinternational logistics support for U.S. Department of State projects
Thorough knowledge of the FederalAcquisition Regulation (FAR), Department of State Acquistion Regulation(DOSAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR) and related federal andstate legislation and regulations.
Knowledge of Service Contract Actand Truth in Negotiations Act.
Knowledge of internationalbusiness management and International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) ifrequired for contract.
Knowledge of accounting practicesincluding Vectrus disclosed accounting practices.
Excellent oral and writtencommunications.
Effective leadership andinterpersonal skills.
Title: Contracts Manager
Requisition ID: PEN000620
Clearance Level required at Start Date: Secret
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.