Premium Retail Services Retail Sales Manager in Deniver, Colorado
*POSITION OPEN: *
Retail Sales Manager
*POSITION DESCRIPTION: *
- Leads, coaches, guides, advises, mentors, recruits, develops, manages and schedules a remote team of full-time and part-time merchandising and assisted sales and training representatives that drive sales, increase brand awareness, and influence market share and mind-share for the client in retail environments.
- Serves as the primary, dedicated, expert for each team member’s successful performance in client service and service order execution.
- Acts as liaison between representatives, management, and clients by overseeing day-to-day activities with deliverables, promotions, and other processes or assignments.
- Complies with Company policies and procedures with all representatives and regions/markets.
- Uses rigid ethical considerations to guide decisions and act in accordance with Company values.
- Exhibits exceptional skills in business relationships, analysis, accountability, recruiting, systems processes, time management and leadership.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Undergraduate bachelor’s degree preferred; High School Diploma required.
- Minimum two years management experience in retail, retail operations, retail distribution, merchandising, sales, marketing and service organizations required.
- Minimum three years in retail, merchandising, and/or consumer packaged goods required.
- Account/Client Management experience desirable.
- Understanding of retail field programs with shared and/or dedicated resources.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Proven track record in multi-tasking, demand management, problem solving, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Extensive local and regional travel (up to 80%).
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MapPoint) proficiency.
A competitive salary along with a full benefits package including medical, dental, Company paid life, short term disability, Voluntary Life, 401K match and a generous Paid Time Off program.
Today's consumer has more buying choices than ever. Smart retailers and manufacturers need every edge to compete in today's marketplace. Premium Retail Services is that edge.
Premium acts as an extension of retailers and manufacturers in stores nationwide, ensuring shelves are stocked, product knowledge is conveyed, and technology is solving common retail challenges. And we've been doing it since 1985.
So no matter the product or category - from vitamins to video games - Premium provides the people, programs and technology to deliver.
Premium Retail Services. Results are in store.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team absolutely dedicated to delivering results for a who's who roster of clients? Check.
You might be Premium material.
Family owned and operated, Premium's strong and steady growth has made us an industry leader in retail merchandising, assisted sales, field marketing and retail technologies.
From our corporate headquarters in the suburbs of St. Louis to the thousands of Premium field representatives working in stores all across the country, the company offers exciting career opportunities in a variety of retail disciplines.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER
Market: CO, Denver
Rep City/Location: Deniver