Haynes Mechanical Systems Inc Building Automations Project Manager in Denver, Colorado
At Haynes Mechanical Systems, we have spent over 50 years building a company that we can be proud of - a company that focuses on working together with our customers to provide solutions to their heating, ventilation and air conditioning needs.
We are a fast growing commercial HVAC, building automation and energy services company. Our culture is one that exemplifies achieving excellence in everything we do. We are collaborative and work towards the best result for our customers. Our culture is based on four ideals: family owned, focus on our associates, dedication to our customers, and continuous improvement.
Standard work days are M-F.
- 401K - Matched
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Gym and Fitness Reimbursement
- Taxi Vouchers
- Company Events
- AND MORE!!
POSITION SUMMARY: Under minimal supervision, is responsible for the profitable execution and completion of the Building Automation projects, per contract requirements. The Project Manager is responsible for the scheduling of engineers, installers, technicians and subcontractors. The Project Manager is responsible for the development of engineers, installers and technicians and performs quarterly goal and annual performance reviews. The Project Manager is the lead technical resource for the installation and start-up team, along with the construction tier and owner’s representatives. The Project manager is responsible for job forecasting for billing purposes and job completion.
Standard work hours are: Mon - Fri from 8am to 5pm with occasional (exempt) overtime and on call opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and understand other duties may be assigned.
- Perform job walks with Sales prior to bidding retrofit projects
- Assist and sign off on pre-bid reviews with Sales and Management to ensure adequate material and labor hours are covered
- Assist management with pre-booking reviews to ensure complete documentation requirements are available
- Schedule project turnover from sales to engineering and maintain engineering backlog requirements
- Review contract documents for scope requirements
- Review submittals for accuracy and completion prior to submission
- Develop, maintain and monitor the project’s schedule notifying management and contract parties of schedule deviation and recovery
- Pursue change orders to projects based on contract discrepancies and the impact to project schedules
- Generates requests for informational documents and track submissions to the owner’s representatives
- Complete close-out documentation
- Comply with safety standards and have the adequate safety equipment needed
- Monitor fleet vehicles and ensure that they are complying with company policies
- Minimum 5 years of Building Automation Systems or Controls Project Management experience
- Experience with the construction or HVAC industry
- Complete knowledge and understanding of building mechanical and electrical systems
- A strong understanding of the Building Automation System required
- Advanced understanding and working knowledge of MS Office.
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Bachelor or Masters Degree
- PMI Certification
- MS Project experience
Keyword: Project Manager
From: Haynes Mechanical Systems Inc