Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
7988">Dental Assisting Education Consultant
Job Code :7988
Location :Denver CO US 80237
Job Type :Part Time
Career Level :Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education :Bachelors Degree
Category :Education, Training, and Library
Job Description :
Alta Colleges, a growth-oriented, for-profit education services company which operates campuses across the country, is looking for a Dental Assisting Education Consultant to help them access the local market and develop local launch strategies. Position available in Denver
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Conduct regional assessment of CDA, and RDA market environments for local geography:
o Regulatory requirements
o Clinical availability
o Faculty availability
o Unique market opportunities and challenges
· Recommend state roll out strategy (any and all applicable):
o Managing State approvals (timing and costs) start to finish
o Managing CODA Accreditation process from start to finish
o Facilities build out (classrooms and labs, including equipment and materials needs)
· Develop a reports and project plans summarizing process recommendations, for presentation to company representatives.
· Current CDA or RDA
· Bachelors Degree
· Experience developing and implementing Dental Assisting program(s) in Colorado. Proprietary sector experience preferred. Developing a Dental Assisting Program from the ground up a strong plus.
· Proven track record of establishing strong relationships in the Dental community, including procurement
of clinical sites.
· Outgoing and proactive
· Excellent at building new professional relationships quickly
· Very strong written/oral communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to develop plans that meet established objectives and deadlines.
This is an hourly, part-time, contract position based in candidate’s local market area.
Interested candidates please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org