NES Associates, LLC Information Assurance Technology Management Analyst in Denver, Colorado
This position facilitates the development and sustainment of DLA LANs as the agency progresses toward an enterprise solution to network communication. IA Technology Management Analyst serves as an Information Assurance (IA) Subject Matter Expert (SME) with regards to IA Architecture policies and procedures.
The selected candidate will:
- Provide IA Management support to DLA Information Operations, Program Executive Officer (PEO) Program Management Offices (PMO) for emerging information systems through the acquisition lifecycle and where applicable into sustainment.
- Provides technical support and guidance to facilitate the identification and integration of IA controls at the onset of the acquisition lifecycle for emerging IT capabilities.
- Serve as a principal liaison for Enterprise-level boundary defense initiatives to ensure consistent and sufficient identification and implementation of applicable IA controls in concert with the DLA IA and IT architecture.
- Provide oversight for the design and implementation of Enterprise-level IA solutions providing standards for access control capabilities across the Enterprise.
- Develop and maintain DLA LAN RMF packages to include eMASS and PoAMs.
- Develop and maintain the necessary information assurance (IA) processes and procedures to support the IA lifecycle of the DLA LAN infrastructure and systems. Required Skills
Clearance requirement: None, Must Pass NACI investigation
Certification requirement: This position requires IAM-III certification (CISM, CISSP (or Associate), o rGSLC)
Experience must include:
- IT project management experience using various Microsoft tools.
- Knowledge and experience in managing information technology services and strategies.
- Proficiency in basic analytical software such as Microsoft Excel and Access, proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, to include Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
Desired experience (not required):
- Ten (10) years of relevant Certification and Accreditation (C&A;) experience
- Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) C&A; experience
- DOD IA experience
Tracking Code: 1494-677
Job Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Required Experience: Experience requirement: Five years of relevant information assurance experience and ten years of practical industry, government and/or consulting experience in information technology management.