Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Job Location: Denver
Gensler is one of the world’s leading architecture, design and planning firms, with staff in locations around the world. Our work reflects an enduring commitment to sustainability and the belief that design is one of the most powerful strategic tools for securing a lasting competitive advantage. At Gensler, you will join a highly creative, collaborative team dedicated to design excellence.
Gensler’s award winning Architecture studio in Denver is currently seeking a Junior Architectural Designer with a strong passion for design. In this position, you will collaborate with our Design Director and design leadership on a variety of exciting commercial, aviation and mixed use projects.
· Work with the Design Director and project team(s) on conceptual designs, presentations and construction documents
· Produce 3D renderings, graphic presentations, models with a 3D prototyper, and construction drawings
· Participate in exciting design and research projects and bring a new perspective to what we do for our clients
· Contribute to office activities, initiatives, and learning programs
· 0-4 years experience on architectural projects
· Must have excellent 3D and visualization skills to communicate design ideas
· Proficiency in the use of Revit, AutoCAD, 3D Studio MAX, Sketchup, PhotoShop, InDesign and Illustrator.
· Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to problem solve both individually and as a part of a project team
· Strong organizations skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
· Bachelors’ Degree in Architecture
· State Licensure and LEED accreditation is a plus
Portfolio must be attached for consideration.
Gensler is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V