Frontier Airlines Lead Ground Support Equipment Technician in Denver, Colorado
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 60 destinations in the United States, Dominican Republic, and Mexico, on more than 270 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Rocky Mountain hospitality to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2015 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
This position will be responsible for leading and directing all GSE technicians in the repair of ground equipment. They will also maintain proper paper work from floor technicians, proper flow of equipment in and out of shop floor, and assist all technicians in day-to-day operations of shop.
- To distribute the daily job assignments for all technicians.
- Monitor and track equipment repairs.
- Order and track parts inventory.
- Print and update daily work in progress report.
- Assist other mechanics in more technical troubleshooting.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Valid Drivers License required
- ASE Certification in a minimum of three categories
- 2 years technical accredited training
- Minimum 6 years prior related job experience
- Ability to interpret printed or computerized maintenance manuals
- Advanced electrical trouble-shooting abilities
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics
- Some computer skills including excel and access based programs
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana (THC), Cocaine, Amphetamines (including methamphetamines and MDMA), Opiates (including codeine, heroine, 6-Am, and morphine) and Phencyclidine (PCP).
Requisition Number: 17-0148
Post Date: 5/19/2017
Title: Lead Ground Support Equipment Technician