Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Product Analyst - Talent|REWARD Suite
Job ID#: 13147
Location: Denver, CO
Segment Talent & Rewards
Business Area Data, Surveys and Technology
Employment Status: Regular Full-Time
Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree
Minimum Experience: 2 years
Go beyond.At Towers Watson, we are more than individuals. We are a community focused on helping our colleagues and clients thrive and succeed. Towers Watson is a leading global professional services company that helps organizations improve performance through effective people, financial and risk management. With 14,000 associates around the world, we offer solutions in the areas of benefits, talent management, rewards, and risk and capital management.
When it comes to talent and compensation management, no other firm combines the human capital expertise, world class technology and global strength than Towers Watson. Our HR Technology consulting services range from strategy development to highly advanced workforce planning and optimization solutions.
Our world-class Talent|REWARD proprietary talent and compensation management systems fully automate our client’s talent and compensation programs. Each system is configured to meet the unique needs of the client’s business and delivered as a software-as-a-service application.
As a Product Analyst you will play a key role in Talent|REWARD (T|R) product development projects by ensuring the organization’s needs are articulated as business and functional requirements. In this role you will practice the fundamentals of scope definition, requirements gathering as well as system conceptual design. You will be responsible for taking the product’s vision from management to defining scope; working with our UI/UX team to develop conceptual designs, and guiding a team of requirement analysts to create functional requirements. Additionally, our Product Analysts assist in the development of our market-focused release notes to announce new features.
The individual in this role will have the opportunity to gain a large breadth of knowledge by working with experts in the fields of Talent and Rewards. Our Product Analysts feel empowered to make key design decisions using their research and understanding of the industry to build best in class solutions.
• 2 - 4 years of experience as a business analyst focused on product development activities
• Requires strong business analysis, requirements gathering, prototype design, and writing skills
• Self-starter attitude and ability to work well within ambiguity
• Some functional knowledge in one or more of the following areas is a plus: Talent Management Systems, HR Self-Service, HR Shared Services, HRIS/Payroll, Health & Welfare Administration or Pension Administration
• Adeptness at learning new technology and tools
• Excellent communication skills
• Detail orientated, strong analytical thinker, capable of making key decisions based on solid research and knowledge of the industry
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work on virtual teams
• Process driven with ability to modify approach
• Must be self-motivated and able to remain focused on assigned projects
• Ability to work effectively as an independent contributor or as part of a broader team
• BS / BA degree or relevant experience
• Some travel required (5-10%)
Towers Watson is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V