Entercom Miami Promotions Coordinator - Denver in Denver, Colorado
Are you high energy and love to multi task? Entercom Denver is looking for a well-organized, forward thinking, go-getter for a Promotions Coordinator position.
This key role in the Promotions Department will be responsible in supporting Promotions Directors and Operations Managers. Assignments will come from management and coordinator will need to determine resources needed to complete projects. The position will coordinate with multiple departments and will need to communicate changes, updates and progress in order to help complete projects on time. The role is also responsible for collaborating and planning events and promotions to strengthen Entercom Denver brands, enhance fan loyalty and support marketing and promotions activities. The Promotions Coordinator also assists with various projects from Integrated Sales and Marketing, Client Services, Digital Department and Sales. All assigned tasks will require prior approval from the Promotions Directors.
Additional Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assisting Promotions Directors in planning, developing and executing station events.
- Coordinate and execute all on-site logistics for events, appearances and live broadcasts
- Create and communicate event schedules, duties, etc. to on-air talent, clients, promo crews, sales reps, and staff
- Organizes on air giveaways
- Gathering and assembling all materials needed for campaign and event recaps
- With guidance from Digital Director maintain the station website.
- Managing part time staff and the hiring and management of interns.
- Serve as an ambassador for the radio stations within the community at various station and client events
- Maintain fleet of station vehicles
- Assist Promotions Directors in various station promotions
The ideal candidate:
- Must be high energy with a positive attitude
- Strong written and customer service skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Xcel, PowerPoint)
- Graphic design including Adobe desired
- Possess an understanding of online terminology and graphics capabilities.
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to take ownership of projects with little direction
- Ability to think and react quickly, effectively and efficiently and adapt quickly to changes.
- Have the ability to clearly & effectively communicate with others
- Must be responsible, dependable, work well with others and be a team player
- A background in rock radio is a plus.
Must be have a willingness to work unconventional hours and be available nights and weekends for events and promotions. Will need to be able to carry a minimum of 20 pounds. Please submit your cover letter, resume and examples of work.
Entercom Denver is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location: Denver, CO