Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title Sales Engineer - I/II/III Enterprise
Position Type Regular Full Time
Department Sales - Sales Engineering
Open Date 3/8/2013
Description The Sales Engineer (SE) resource is responsible for providing pre- and post- sales engineering and consultative design support on all Integra products and services. An SE has the ability to compile and translate complex business and technical requirements into customized solutions that are comprehensive and address the customer’s current and future networking initiatives. An SE supports development of strategic and tactical plans with their aligned sales teams. The SE provides technical input into developing account plans and assists the sales team in qualifying and closing customer opportunities. This position also will engage in mentoring activities and maintain strong integrity and business ethics.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of 4+ years of experience in a sales engineering position within the telecommunications field.
• Demonstrated expert knowledge of Layer 2 and Layer 3 networking, including IPVPN, MPLS, MEF Carrier Class Ethernet Networks, DWDM Wavelengths, and SONET digital hierarchy.
• In-depth understanding of telecommunications services such as Local CO-based trunking service, ISDN- PRI, CAS trunking, Integrated Access, TDM services.
• Cisco Certifications (CCNA, CCDA) or Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) certification, or equivalent experience.
• Experience working with Government & Education customers including formal RFP/RFI/RFQ responses.
• Strong communication skills, oral and written, and demonstrated analytical skills.
• Strong organizational, presentation and relationship building skills.
• Ability to work independently and within teams.
• Ability to work autonomously and self-direct on multiple projects to meet associated deliverables. Time management skills are a critical requirement.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software products, (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio).
• Minimum of 1+ years of field sales experience.
• Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert (CCIE) certification or equivalent experience preferred.
Send This Job to a Friend