Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Senior Associate, State & Local Government Enterprise Lean Support
Other Locations: null
Grant Thornton LLP is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International, one of the six global accounting, tax and business advisory organizations. Grant Thornton’s Global Public Sector is a global management consulting business with the mission of providing responsive and innovative financial, performance management and systems solutions to governments and international organizations. Visit Grant Thornton’s Global Public Sector atwww.grantthornton.com/publicsector.
· Work with government organizations in leading Continuous Improvement projects employing world-class Six-Sigma and Lean methodologies to drive process improvement and organizational change.
· Providing expertise based on previous experience as Lean Six-Sigma change agent in embedding Lean thinking and practices; defining and prioritizing value streams; tracking savings; leading events (Rapid Improvement, Kaizen, 6S, etc…); team communications; and coaching/mentoring stakeholders.
· Support implementation activities and interact with client personnel and senior leadership to accomplish project objectives
· 5 years of experience in business process reengineering/process improvement
· Bachelor's degree in related field
· Experience in working with government clients
· Certified Six Sigma Black Belt with practical expertise in lean tools and methodologies
· Expert-level communications;
· Strong analytical skills
· Proficient in MS Office
Certifications Required: Six Sigma Black Belt