DaVita Transaction Director - Lifeline in Denver, Colorado
DaVita is the dialysis division of DaVita
HealthCare Partners Inc., a Fortune 500® company that, through its operating
divisions, provides a variety of health care services to patient populations
throughout the United States and abroad.
The Company is listed on the NYSE under the ticker symbol DVA. DaVita
has experienced tremendous growth over the past 8 years, in both our core
dialysis business and strategic business initiatives including Integrated Care and
Physician Practice Management, Vascular Access Centers, Ambulatory Surgery
Centers, and DaVita Rx. In order to
manage our growing pipeline of increasingly complex transactions, DaVita is
seeking to add a Transaction Director to our Lifeline team. Functional responsibilities
- Negotiation ofdeal documents including letter of intents, purchase agreements, operatingagreements, management services agreements, medical director agreements andleases related to acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures
- Coordinateinternal review across multiple functions including legal, compliance, finance,accounting and field operations
- Supportoperations team with growth strategy development/execution
- Collaborate withSenior Financial Analyst to evaluate target companies, oversee due diligenceteams, and create internal and external deal presentations
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Ability to workin a matrixed environment with multiple stakeholders
- Comfortablepresenting to large physician groups/hospitals
- Ability to lead adeal process from initial stages through closing
- Ability to solvecomplex problems with creative solutions
- Strong workingknowledge of M&A valuation, transaction structuring, and deal terms
- Strong financial,analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Self-Starter,with ability to immediately to manage multiple transactions
- Creative,energetic thinker, not in need of step by step instruction after short ramp upperiod
- Strong teammanagement skills
- Strong attentionto detail
- Ability to thinkquickly and thoroughly
- Ability to quicklyunderstand health care services regulatory environment and to spot issues asappropriate and as necessary
- Willing to travel5-10 nights a month or more
- At least 5 yearsexperience in managing (as the primary responsible party) and negotiating acquisitionsand joint ventures
- Prefer priorexperience in investment banking, private equity, corporate development orrelated field
- Health Careindustry experience preferred, but not required
- MBA from atop-ranked school
Join us as we pursue our vision " To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen . "
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.