Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: HR Director
Location: US-Colorado-Englewood - Corporate - USE1
Title:Director, Human Resources
We are currently seeking a Director, Human Resources working collaboratively in a highly matrix environment. Works in partnership with business stakeholders, and global HRBPs, to influence and achieve business strategic priorities. This role will provide hands-on HR consultancy and solutions across many areas including organization design, change management, colleague engagement and culture, talent and performance management, career and leadership development, recruitment and retention, and role/compensation/incentive alignment. Acts as a strategic consultative business partner.
General Job Duties:
• Collaborate with management team to develop processes that engage and inspire colleagues at all levels
• Work with managers to effectively diagnose organizational issues and partner to solve them
• Ensure equity in compensation process
•Effectively partner with the leadership of assigned client groups as a thought leader that recommends solutions that improve business performance.
•Drive the talent review process for assigned client groups, consult with and train management and colleagues on creating development plans. Guide succession planning to improve bench strength.
•Understand and analyze organizational capabilities within assigned client groups, proactively develop and implement organizational design and structure improvements to support delivery of the business strategy.
•Drive the business planning (goal-setting) and performance review process. Work with managers and colleagues in identifying and addressing performance related issues. Provide coaching and support of managers on corrective action items including performance improvement plans and discipline.
•Assess and understand colleague engagement survey results. Champion new initiatives in the areas of colleague engagement and culture. Assist in developing and implementing action plans for improving engagement and cultural alignment.
•Bachelor’s degree with major concentration in HR or business-related field
•Minimum of 15 years of experience in a client-focused HR Generalist role
•Demonstrated problem solving, decision making skills andproven ability in execution capabilities
• Experience in organizational development/redesign and ability to build strong partnerships at all levels
• Ability to thrive under multiple conflicting deadlines with demanding stakeholders
• Change management and project management skills
• Ability to perform as a trusted advisor
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to effectively deliver presentations
• Computer proficiency
• Hands on experience in recruitment, talent development, organizational development, performance management, colleague engagement and change management
• Experience in conducting workplace investigations
• Demonstrated influencing skills
• Ability to establish strong relationships
• Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
*Only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow up*