Air Methods Service Desk Analyst Sr - Corporate in Englewood, Colorado
The Senior Service Desk Analyst. is responsible for intake, triage, troubleshooting, resolving and documenting all Tiers of reported issues, and leveraging appropriate IT resources as needed.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following:
• Takes initial telephone, email, walk-in or other inquiries for service and incident related work orders; Records all issues accurately and timely in Service Desk ticket management system escalates severe and/or complex issues to appropriate resources properly and efficiently
• Develop troubleshooting processes/procedures; for root cause and remediation, resolving those issues directly without escalation as often as possible; assists peers with escalations as needed
• Conducts Tier 1-3 and troubleshooting and support of network administration, commercial off-the-shelf software, in-house custom-developed applications, PBX and telephony infrastructure
• Strategically work with Admin team to develop processes for problem management (ITIL) processes
• Participates in Server maintenance procedures
• Add/Edit/Remove users in Active Directory and network shares; work with Audit team to ensure compliance with SOX
• Performs backup/additional administrative duties for Service Desk Supervisor as needed
• Other Duties as assigned.
Additional Job Requirements
• Regular scheduled attendance
• Indicate the percentage of time spent traveling: 0%
Subject to applicable laws and Air Method’s policies, regular attendance is an essential function of the position. All employees must follow Air Methods’ employment practices and policies.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. In accordance with applicable laws, Air Methods will provide reasonable accommodations that do not create an undue burden so disabled employees may perform the essential functions of the position.
Education & Experience
• Associate’s Degree (A.A) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school and 2 to 5 years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Bachelor’s preferred
• Team Player with a professional attitude
• Excellent organizational skills; detail oriented, ability to prioritize and multi-task and meet deadlines
• Excellent customer service skills; written and verbal communications
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including overtime and 24x7 on-call rotation at least one week per month.
• Ability to schedule and update projects using standard PM guidelines
• Proficient with Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Knowledge of PC hardware and peripherals
• Knowledge of Windows 2000/XP/7 and Windows Server 2003/2007
• Knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc)
• Knowledge of LAN/WAN networking
• Knowledge of VPN remote access
• Knowledge of Symantec Ghost
• Active Directory and Exchange
• Ability to use remote software to assist users or equipment Ability to setup, troubleshoot and repair Video Recording Equipment
• Demonstrate ability to setup, troubleshoot and repair office copiers
• Demonstrate skills of setup and use with Virtual Machines/Servers
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
• A+, Network+, Microsoft (MCP)
Air Methods is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.