Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Colorado - Longmont
Return to Previous Page
Intrado Inc. is North America's leading provider of 9-1-1 infrastructure systems and services. Founded in 1979, Intrado's wide range of offerings for safety and commercial markets includes 9-1-1 data management, wireless data services, target notification and data aggregation and delivery.
The company's unparalleled industry knowledge in data management, network transaction, call handling and notification technology reduces the effort, cost, time and complexity associated with providing reliable information for 9-1-1, safety and commercial applications. Intrado is "work worth doing!"
Responsible for the entire day-to-day administration of assigned platform, including troubleshooting and resolving problems as they arise; develop plans and processes designed to improve long-term capabilities of system; ensure platform or system is operating correctly at all times without over-utilizing resources and is recognizing connections with other applicable machines on the network; develop new tools and procedures aimed at making platform maintenance more effective and efficient, identifying processes that can be automated.
* Associate's degree in computer science, information systems, electrical engineering, computer engineer or a related field is required. A Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, electrical engineering, computer engineer or a related field is preferred. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements.
* Minimum one year experience administering and maintaining an operating system is required. One year experience in call center operations or telecommunications preferred
* Advanced work in pursuit of a Bachelors degree (e.g., junior and senior year, etc.) in computer science, MIS, or a related field can be substituted for one year of system experience
* Based on area of responsibility and departmental need, knowledge of: one program platform Windows or IIS required
*Active Directory experience preferred - 2 years
*Windows Server 2003/2008 preferred - 2 years
*Exchange 2007/2010 preferred - 2 years
SharePoint 2003/2007/2010 preferred - 2 years
* Knowledge of shell scripting (e.g., Powershell, Batch, or VB) is preferred
* Ability to respond to incidents on a 24x7 basis
Do you share our passion of "work worth doing?" Demand for our services continues to grow. We are looking for the nation's best who are interested in making a difference. If this is you, apply online today!
Applications will be accepted through 05/25/2013.
Please Note: Intrado requires background check, drug screen and motor vehicle record check as a condition of employment. Additionally, Intrado has a restricted workplace smoking policy. Intrado discourages smoking and strongly supports helping employees quit smoking. Anyone hired on or after November 1, 2008 is prohibited from smoking and using tobacco products on Intrado premises or at any Intrado-sponsored event.
Intrado is an AAP/EEO Employer
Interested in receiving West job openings on your mobile phone?
If so, text lmtjobs to 57229!
West Corporation and its subsidiaries participate in E-Verify, a service of the Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration. For additional information go to: http://www.west.com/west_everify.pdf
Return to Previous Page