Ball Corporation / Ball Aerospace Program Security Officer II (660725) - Security clearance required in Westminster, Colorado
Who We Are:
Ball Aerospace leads the way in designing, developing and manufacturing innovative aerospace systems. We take on some of the most complex and exciting challenges in the universe--from space and Earth science to national security and intelligence programs.
We produce spacecraft, instruments and sensors, RF and microwave technologies, data exploitation solutions, and a variety of advanced aerospace technologies and products. In addition, we pioneered the development of the commercial remote sensing market, producing spacecraft and imaging systems that helped spawn a market-driven demand for imagery.
Our success is built on more than products or systems. Our team of more than 3,000 engineers, scientists, technicians and support staff drives all the achievements at Ball Aerospace. Whether contributing to a better understanding of the universe or helping keep our nation safe, our people bring their diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills together to achieve a common mission.
Program Security Officer II
Administer and oversee all aspects of program security in accordance with program, federal and company requirements, regulations and policies.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, implement and enforce program security standard operating procedures.
- Apply experience in supporting security concepts, principles and practices to analyze and resolve security issues.
- Interpret government policy and advise program managers and participants regarding security policy and classification guidance.
- Conduct self-inspections, respond to CSA inquiries and develop and execute corrective action plans.
- Participate on proposal teams as the security SME, interpret proposal security requirement, author proposal security volume and provide BOEs to proposal manager.
- Issue subcontractor DD254/Security guidance and manage subcontractor security organization(s).
- Develop, administer and maintain compliant security education, training and awareness.
- Investigate, document and report security incidents in accordance with regulations and standard operating procedures.
- Coordinate with CSA representatives to obtain approvals, accreditations and authorizations, to obtain classification rulings and to make necessary reports.
- Coordinate with ISSM/O to ensure computer security program is compliant and systems authorizations are obtained and maintained.
- Coordinate with Physical/Technical Security to ensure Physical and Technical security and TEMPEST requirements are being met and accreditations are obtained and maintained.
- Coordinate with CSA to obtain approval for construction and modification of secure working areas
- Develop and maintain facility accreditation documentation
- Maintain access lists
- Alarm response and investigation
- Perform random inspections
- Coordinate alarm testing and maintenance
- Coordinate with Personnel security to ensure approvals are obtained and ensure compliance with continuous monitoring program.
- Coordinate and submit program access requests
- Maintain personnel files
- Make required reports to CSA
- Maintain access roster
- Perform administrative security tasks including but not limited to:
- Document control and material handling
- Visitor control and meeting coordination
- Maintain security logs and required security documentation
- Escort duties
- Compiling and submitting security deliverables
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Unit/Strategic Support Unit and the Company.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need:
- BS/BA in a related field plus 2 or more years of related experience.
- Top Secret security clearance required.
- Progressively responsible experience in program security.
- Strong communication, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects; ability to work with people in a team environment.
- Competent with Microsoft Office applications.
- Must voluntarily participate in a customer sponsored CI polygraph program upon employment.
- In addition to the typical educational and experience requirements, a demonstrated capability to adequately perform the essential functions and responsibilities of the position and exhibit the skills and competencies of the grade level should be considered. Each higher-level degree, i.e., Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Related technical experience may be considered in lieu of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Work is performed in a multi-building office environment.
- Travel may be required.
Successful candidate will have completed a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. *U.S. Citizenship is Required.
Relocation for this position is Available
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans.
Job Title: Program Security Officer II (660725) - Security clearance required
Job ID: 660725
Location: CO - Westminster
Full/Part Time: Full-Time